054 mc_moveabsolute & mc_moverelative & mc_movejog
大家好,在这个视频中,我们将继续萨罗时刻,首先,我们将了解更多绝对值以及如果位置为零会发生什么。
Hello, in this video, we are going to continue to sarro moments, first of all, we will learn more absolute and what will happen if the position zero.
如果你想去,比如说,位置100,会发生什么?
And if you want to go to, for example, position 100, what will happen?
我们将前进一百。
We will go to forward one hundred.
如果我们再次说,执行这个功能块并转到 100,会发生什么?
And if we say, for example, again, execute this function block and go 100, what will happen?
它不会达到 100。
It is not going to go to 100.
正确的。
Right.
因为绝对我们正在定位,我们正在做绝对好的定位。
Because absolutely we are positioning we are doing a positioning as absolute OK.
那么我们如何使用这种绝对定位呢?
And how can we use this absolute positioning?
看。
See.
我们需要把绝对值放在这里。
Absolute that we need to put here.
但这不是正确的语法,更绝对,我们需要写在这里,现在就可以了,我们将在这个绝对时刻使用几个,我们如何执行它?
But this is not correct syntax more absolute that we need to write to here and OK now, which is that we are going to use for this absolute moment several one and how can we execute it?
嗯,例如,我们可以说 MU。
Um, for example, we can say MU.
绝对的,绝对的。
Absolute, absolute.
好的,嗯,在这里,你纠正了,呃,在保险公司,我将执行它,先生,在更绝对的点上以及我们需要采取的立场。
OK, um, in here, you correct, uh, in insurors, I will execute it, sir, on point more absolute and which position that we need to go.
嗯,绝对的。
Um, absolute.
暂停一下,好吗?
Pause, OK?
这将在 TaeJa 进行。
And this is going to be in TaeJa.
先生,在我将放在这里的函数中,在点上,绝对位置和速度,嗯,我们可以编辑以听到绝对值。
And in the function I will put here, sir, on point, absolute position and the velocity, um, we can edit to hear absolute.
我们可以在这里和这里的速度,让我们把我们的速度放在这里。
Speed that we can right here and in here, let's put here our velocity.
绝对前沿。
FrontPoint Absolute.
不是立场。
Not position.
绝对速度。
Absolute speed.
好的。
OK.
这是正确的。
That's correct.
那么会发生什么,我们将转到,呃,绝对位置,好吧,也许我可以创建一个新的。
So what will happen, we will go to, uh, the absolute position, OK, maybe I can create a new.
我想向您展示 PowerPoint。
PowerPoint and I want to show you at the.
首先,在空白演示文稿中,让我们布置空白和幻灯片并从幻灯片中取出。
First of all, in the blank presentation, let's lay out blank and slideshow and from the slide and.
好吧,现在这是我们的零点,好吧,在绝对时刻,如果我们说去 100,它就会去 100,好吗?
OK, now this is our zero point, OK, in absolute moment, if we say go 100, it will go to 100, OK?
如果我们再说一遍,去一百,会发生什么?
And if we say again, go one hundred, what will happen?
它会停在这里。
It will stop here.
如果我们说去一百五十,它就会去一百五十。
If we say go one hundred and fifty, it will go to one hundred and fifty.
好的,如果你说去 50,它就会去 50。
OK, if you say go 50 it will go to 50.
好的,这将自动完成。
OK, this is automatically is going to be done and.
我们保留它,让我们转到这里,但是如果你说相对运动的目的是相对运动。
Let's keep it and let's go to here, but if you say the relative movement aims to move relative.
好的,现在我将添加到这里和这里,让我们说某人,这是我们的 X 轴,现在是 MU。
OK, and now I will add to here and in here, let's say someone, this is our X axis and now MU.
相对的。
Relative.
在这里,让我们来看看莎拉和来自穆古角的莎拉,非常棒,但我想仍然是联合航空。
And in here, let's go to Sarah and Sarah from Point Mugu, excellent, but still Intesa, I guess.
是的,抱歉。
Yes, sorry.
还有公牛。
And Bull.
现在让我们再次开始工作。
And now let's go to function again.
和莎拉在穆古角相对,好吧,还有距离和步数两件事。
And Sarah were on Point Mugu relative, OK, and distance and step two things.
让我们开始约会吧。
And let's go to dateable.
再看看。
Look again.
相对,距离和相对。
Relative, distance and relative.
好的,可以运行了。
OK, and function.
那么,罗恩。
So, Ron.
观点。
Point.
我们又忘记了一件事,更加聪明,更加聪明。
We forgot one more thing, more intelligent and intelligent.
好的?
OK?
先生,在这里,关于点、相对距离和暗影狂奔点相对速度。
In here, sir, on point, relative distance and Shadowrun point relative speed.
好吧,现在我们该如何使用它呢?
OK, and now this is really how can we use it?
让我们再从头开始吧。
Let's go to from the beginning again.
对于这一点来说绝对没问题,ABS。
And for this is absolute OK, ABS.
对于现实来说,我们的位置为零,我们会说转到 100,它就会转到 100。
And for reality, we have zero position and we will say go to 100 and it will go to one hundred.
如果它再次激活的话,呃,是100,它就会变成200。
And if it activate again, uh, is 100, it will go to 200.
如果我们说走两百远,那么就会多走两百、四百。
If we say go two hundred and distance it will go two hundred more and four hundred.
如果我们说距离是三百,那么它将是七。
And if we say three hundred go as distance it will go to seven.
好的,所以这是绝对定位,但这是相对位置。
OK, so this is absolute positioning, but this is the relative position.
我们给定一个距离,样本就会根据这个距离前进或后退。
We will give a distance and the sample will go according to this distance to forward or backward.
好的,但它会寻找方向。
OK, but it will go for direction.
我们的前进,我们的方向是前进,所以会根据你的输入去一百一百多或者二十多或者三百多,根据哪个输入这个输入,你的舵机的速度或者速度就会根据或者是上去到这个整数值。
Our forward, our direction is forward, so it will go to one hundred and 100 more or 200 or 300 more according to your input, according to which input this input, the velocity or speed of your servo will be according to or it is up to this integer value.
好吧,这是相对功能,好吧,这是绝对功能块,最后是像 M.S. 一样的玩笑时刻。
OK, this is the relative function, OK, this is the absolute function block and the last thing is a joke moment like M.S.
穆工作。
Mu job.
这真的很重要。
This is really important.
另外,呃,你可以慢跑,或者你可以像 sankaran 驱动器一样,你可以用 Rosero 驱动器的固定速度呃向前或向后。
Also, uh, you can jog or you can just like a sankaran drives, you can just you uh forward or backward with the uh the fixed speed uh for Rosero drives.
你可以控制你的螺丝刀就可以了。
You can control your screwdriver's just go.
而且不向前或向后定位,如何用点动指令做到这一点。
And without positioning forward or backward, how can you do this with the jog instruction.
OK,点动功能块。
OK, jog function block.
现在这是我们的轴并向前和向后点动。
And now this is our axis and jog forward and backward.
让我们在这里定义它们。
Let's define them all in here.
向前和向后慢跑。
Jog forward and backward.
好吧,让我们到这里,我们又忘记了一件事。
OK, and let's go to here and we forgot one more thing.
这应该被构建,接下来的事情应该没问题并在函数中。
This should be built and the next thing should be OK and in the function.
莎拉向前慢跑,在这里,莎拉会跑步。
Sarah run plen jog forward and in here, Sarah will run.
观点。
Point.
贾格。
Jugg.
落后和速度你可以来这里。
Backward and the speed you can come here.
只需在函数中吐出即可。
Just spit in here in the function.
穆乔·萨罗跑卫,嗯,我又忘了,塔格。
Mujo Sarro run point, um, I forgot again, Tager.
但是像这样,我们分配到这里的功能非常好,赛扬女王JUXTAPID,好的,在这里,您会看到我们的女演员分配到这里,先生?
But like this, very good in the function we were assigned to here, Celeron Queen JUXTAPID, OK, and in the here, what will you what will you see our actresses assigned to here, sir?
前进和后退以及笑话时刻的速度。
Forward and backward and the velocity of joke moments.
好的,我们将笑话向前推,然后激活此输入。
OK, we will press the joke forward and we will activate this input.
我们的服务器将以这个速度前进,或者我们向后按,我们的服务器将以这个速度后退。
And our server is going to go forward with this speed or we will press backward and our server is going to go backward with this speed.
好的,现在我们的函数 Saros 函数就OK了,我将转到 Main 或 B 一次,这个函数将被分配到这里。
OK, now our function Saros function is OK and I will go to Main or B once and this function is going to be assigned to here.
现在我们可以在 Maine 或 be 中使用这个函数,每次它都会根据我们的值和根据我们的数据返回、返回、返回。
Now we can use this function in Maine or be, and each time it will return and return and return according to our values and according to our data.
好的,这是我们的数据块,我们可以监控这个数据块,我们可以写入,我们可以在我们的函数中采用这个数据值。
OK, so this is our data block and we can we can monitor this data block and we can write and we can adopt this data values in our function.
例如,让我们去缅因州或成为一个,我们可以说,例如,在这里。
For example, let's go to Maine or be ones and we can say, for example, in here.
莎拉,运行点,例如,向后,如果我活动,或者我们可以这样说,例如,在零点零,我们可以说重命名,例如,通过 Himi 的萨罗权力。
Sarah, run point, for example, backward, if I activities or we can say like this, for example, in zero point zero and we can say rename take for example, Sarro power via himi.
想象一下这样,你想这样使用它,你可以来到这里,你可以说Celeron point um power on。
Imagine like this, you want to use it like this and you can come to here, you can say Celeron point um power on.
好的,如果在这里再次通电会发生什么。
OK and what will happen if it is powered on in here again.
Sara 运行点已通电。
Sara run point powered on.
例如,现在我们可以说。
For example, now we can say.
做一个回家,好吧,莎拉,跑女王,归航开始。
Do a home, OK, Sarah, run queen, a homing start.
我们可以像这样编写我们的程序,我们可以继续在这个输出中,在这些线圈的激活中,出现某种功能障碍,呃,在某种功能障碍中,在这里你可以看到沙罗功能。
We can write our program like this and we can continue on in this output's and in this activation of these coils in sort of dysfunction, uh, in sort of dysfunction in here you can see Saros function.
这个功能块将被运行,我们的服务器将准备好,呃,准备好,它将前进和后退,它将根据我们的绝对和相对进行定位功能块,或者我们将进行慢跑,或者我们将进行嗡嗡声并重置并停止或停止沙罗。
This function blocks is going to be run and our server is going to Saros or Sadow is going to be, uh, ready and will be ready to moment and it will go forward and backward and it will do a positioning according to our absolute and relative function blocks, or we will do a jog moments or we will do a humming and reset and halt or stop the Saros.
我们已经完成了该视频的这些功能块。
We are these function blocks are finished for this video.
下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.